Wednesday 24 October 2012

My week in pictures.

So I'm gonna try something new today and see how it goes down. The title pretty much says it all really. although instead of the week going Monday-Sunday its going to be Tuesday-Monday as I didn't really plan this very well, all the images are from my phone this week, but they will vary week to week from my SLR  phone and maybe even 35mm film.

Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday


Monday
  
So here we go 
-Tuesday spent at dads, Hope found my camera bookmark which also doubles up as a magnifying glass!
-Wednesday i spent the afternoon in the uni library, and someone had left a load of sticky notes in a book i was read so that's put a few new ideas in my book so consider.
-Thursday is costa morning! so you'll never guess what ill be doing tomorrow! gingerbread latte and a chocolate twist! 
-Friday i became the newest resident of bishopdale 10 for the weekend, visiting the lovely rachie!
-Saturday was a very long day spent shopping in leeds! Ay up pet! 
-Sunday we went for the last supper, a massive roast at the picture house, first turkey dinner of the year!
-Monday I went to have a nice relaxing bath and bam! i walked out of the bathroom for five mins and the bath is almost overflowing and the bubbles are up the wall. whooops. 

So that's a little insight into my week. ill be back again this time next week, but for now a post about meeting David Ellison to follow. 




No comments: